Thursday, July 3, 2008

Hi everyone it’s me Terri O!

Thank you for being such a loyal friend. As a thank you for registering on my site I have some money saving coupons just for you! Write down the codes that have been given exclusively to ATerriOShow.com and you will receive special discounts when you check out.

From this point on, anytime someone registers they will receive a list of coupons for craft supplies. Since you have already registered I did not want you to miss out on the savings. As I get new coupons I will make sure you get them to! Please tell your friends about my site. The more people we get to watch the more coupons you get! Trust me this is just the beginning.


Visit http://www.gluearts.com/ and enter code 25TO73108 and receive 25% off your entire purchase upon check out!






Visit scrapbook.com upon checkout enter this code ATOSreg and receive $5 off your purchase of $50 or more!


Independence Day is just around the corner. With the high price of gas you may be staying home and celebrating. Check out these quick and easy ways to decorate with red, white & blue.



Click here to watch me on 3TV for a quick rundown of the projects. If you are ready to get started, click here for project instructions!

No comments: